_κάθε καινούρια αρχή είναι και πιο κοντά στο τέλος .

26.9.12

Waiting for the sleepy girl to leave

I taste something like
melted past.
I realize it 's the new
brand of cigarettes I bought.
Everyone's steps are making so
much noise and I like
the noise
as I like a cold beer when
it's hot outside. I feel
alive in the noise.

Then you come.
You kiss me.
You sit down next to me.
Then we laugh.
We laugh a lot. I like that.
Then you kiss me again.
I kiss you back.
I can't stop kissing you.
We are talking about what we did
through the day
as if we will meet again tomorrow.
Then you hug me and it's nice.

I would give my left foot's little toe
(and I love that toe)
to keep you here a little longer.
You may think that this is too much
-you know me just for a few days-
but you smell nice.
And in a world like this,
in which I hate so many of its people,
this is really something

don't you think?

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου