_κάθε καινούρια αρχή είναι και πιο κοντά στο τέλος .

3.8.12

bare feet #2

I mean no harm,
this is exactly my charm,
this is my word of honor,
something for me to hide or
to burn
in my own part of hell.
No money and no fame,
I don't wanna play this game,
I just want to be calm,
with my face in your palm.
Look directly into my eyes,
I 'll let you fuck me twice,
as hard as the first time
-remember?
I 'll remember it forever-
to love you is not a crime.
Let me not to be safe,
dig for me a vintage grave,
my bed, full of red
marks of your lips,
with the smell of your hair
and your hips
and your beautiful breast,
let me rest,
with your nipple in my mouth
and then I 'll go south,
stick my tongue down there
as your only favorite friend.
And then, when you come
with a little wonderful bam,
we will laugh and smoke,
unbelievably rich, but still broke
and everywhere,
everywhere will be like home.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου