_κάθε καινούρια αρχή είναι και πιο κοντά στο τέλος .

4.8.12

bare feet #3

Leaving the shores behind,
sea is the best place to hide,
I think venlaflaxine works,
next time you 'll see me
I 'll have two cocks.
I 'll dream of a lonely night,
you will be my beloved wife,
no children and no dogs,
just us,
love will look like a carcass.
Don't you understand,
I always wanted my own rock band.
And what did I get?
Just a weight on the shoulders
and an insurmountable
fucking border. I bet
you were a lot like me,
so you had to pay the fee,
you had to live,
you felt you should be able
to say "we".
So you came,
me and you in a fine frame,
but you wanted someone else
between your legs,
another body, without fears
and with breasts.
At first I felt ashamed,
but over time it was just ok.
I left the shores behind
anyway,
sea is the best place to hide,
I think venlaflaxine works,
next time I 'll see you,
I 'll have two cocks.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου