_κάθε καινούρια αρχή είναι και πιο κοντά στο τέλος .

9.8.12

bare feet #4

I can't concentrate.
There is no such thing as fate.
This I know.
The water does not stay still,
it flows.
Like you, it goes,
far beyond from where I can
reach it.
I has my head with it
and it keeps it
sober,
but still, nothing is over,
not yet anyway,
the wet man is not afraid
of the rain.
A pill after breakfast,
a pill after lunch,
my carelessness will last,
so don't mind,
every problem is only mine,
you are free of any guilt,
the deed is done,
you can now leave the field,
I have already thrown my gun.
Don't be afraid,
I won't even pray,
so even if god existed,
he would not get you back
- and I 'd only want that
not because we have anything else
to say,
but just because you forgot
to get paid

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου